Thursday, September 4, 2008

Cherry Hill...

..."the greatest fun spot there ever was!"

Okay so don't laugh but yes, the very first official Clark family camping trip was to Cherry Hill. Let's just say we don't do a lot of camping. And what we have done has been in a cabin. Sad, I know... but it is officially one of our goals now! (not that that means a whole lot) Anyway, we had a blast last weekend with our buddies campin' out at Cherry Hill. I am so glad that Tina and Scott had the idea and made it all happen - thanks guys! You know you are "virgin" campers when you can't even get your own tent up without needing some assistance. And yes, we went for the giant hotel of a tent - it was awesome.


And heaven only knows why we don't do this more often, because the kids has a blast! They loved sleeping in the tent! Prior to this, the only tent my kids had ever slept in was a shark shaped one in my living room. Sad.



We swam all day and everyone was pooped by the time we got home, but it turned out to be so super fun. I think we might make it a tradition every Labor Day weekend!


Thanks everybody!

4 comments:

Plain Jame said...

That looks so fun, we cheated and stayed in a little A-frame cabin (just beds no bathroom). I swear I thought the roof was going to rip on during the night.
Did Ross tell you about Jon's presidents club closeness? I almost peed my pants - I wanted to call you!

Andrea said...

That looks like so much fun! I think we need to do that as a family next summer. Wouldn't that be a blast?! That way the babies will be older too. I'm glad you guys have such good friends to do fun things like that with. We miss you guys like crazy! My cousin keeps writing about the cool crisp fall air in Utah on her blog. It is making me SOOOOO SAD!!! I miss not having a fall. Enjoy it for me? Love ya

Leslie said...

Gee, it would sure be fun to be invited to these fun trips! Just kidding...or maybe I'm not...it really would be fun. I feel like a loner in the ward since I wasn't in YW w/ all you guys.
I LOVE your comments on my blog. The problem is I respond to them on my OWN blog...lame! I wish there was a quick connection back to yours, but oh well! House Bunny would be great! Sounds super fun! AAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMYYYYY! (I am sure you will get this although it is very hard to put it in writing!) You're the best and Kaden has so much fun w/ Mason. We need to have them play weekly.

Thiago & Teri said...

I think Cherry Hill sounds like a great place to go camping, I am not really into the bugs and dirt. So that would have worked for me. Looks like you guys had fun, what a great family activity. I would love to get together sometime, we need to make plans ourselves and not leave it up to our husbands. Otherwise it will never happen.