Sunday, September 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Chad!

Today is my brother, Chad's birthday. He is my only sibling, and therefore my very favorite! I spent most of my childhood following him around trying to be included in everything he did. I have always looked up to him and wanted to be around him. He is one of my very best friends in the whole world, and I can't imagine my life without him in it.

My Brother IS:

  • Very, very FUNNY!
  • Good at I everything he does.
  • A BIG sports fan. (and is good at all of them)
  • A huge StEeLeRs fan.
  • SMART
  • A great Dad.
  • Talented
  • A hard worker
  • Loyal
  • A great Brother!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CHAD!

I love you!

4 comments:

Andrea said...

That is so sweet, Ames! That meant a lot to Chad that you would do that. He loves you to death and so do I. We miss you so much and wish we all could have celebrated together. Love ya!

Thiago & Teri said...

happy B-day to your brother..I didn't know you just had the one sibling.

Gardners Glad Tidings said...

Happy Birthday to E! He is a great guy. What a beautiful family you have - I love the pictures. So happy that all is well.
Love,
Kent & Kristin

Unknown said...

Amy - that is one of the sweetest and greatest tributes to someone I have read. I'm proud of Chad and too wish him a Happy Birthday, but I'm also very very proud of you. We love you very much - mom & dad