Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Argh!

Okay, so yesterday (Tuesday) was a rough day for Amy. My little Cole woke up screaming in the middle of the night ... I didn't think much of it, gave him a bottle and he went back to sleep. The next morning, he couldn't open his eye. It watered all day long, and he spent THE ENTIRE DAY with his eyes closed. If he ever even got a peek out - he would cry and close them immediately. I just thought it was irritated, because he poked it or something. After like 8 hours, I decided to take him to the Doctor. Here's how he looked when I came out.K, it looks worse than it is... but isn't that just so sad?

Apparently he scratched his cornia - and this is supposed to force his eye to rest so that it can heal. Whatever - I'm just glad to have it off now. We had to keep it on him for 24 hours. It was a rough day for a mommy. I hate stuff like this. I love you, buddy!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Poor Cole! That's so sad! I'm glad he's okay, though. Give him a BIG kiss from his Aunt Andrea

Unknown said...

Poor kid! How did he do with the walls? (Did he end up crawling into any of them?)