Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Anything for my girls!

As most of you know, I have been in Young Women for 4 YEARS now - (not that I'm complaining ... I would never ...) ;) But over the years I have become the official dance hairdresser for the girls. So, Saturday I went down and did Kinley and Erica's hair for Homecoming. It was fun hangin' with my girls - I truly love them. Anyway, the experience to me was "blog worthy" - so here is a picture of Erica and her lovely hair! Unfortunately I didn't get Kinley's pic but it was extraordinary - you'll just have to trust me on that! I love you girls!! Really and truly.

5 comments:

Greg said...

4 years? Let's see...that means you only have what? 2 left (how long was Becky in?) Darling hair! You are so incredibly talented (obviously it comes from your mom's side of the family as I have none of that talent). ;)

Leslie said...

Will you do my hair too? That is so cute! Good thing you have at least one girl to do those cute hairdos on!

Andrea said...

Those girls are so lucky to have you in Young Womens. Seriously, I really mean that. And her hair...it looks awesome! You are so talented. No wonder they chose you as the designated hairdresser....Hallie's hair looks amazing everyday! They made a good choice :) Love you!

Jenni said...

OK you can come and do Kenna & Kinlee's hair when we need it done, I was not blessed with that talent. Thats why we have A lines :) You are very talented and you do a great job!!!

Thiago & Teri said...

Oh goodness, I can barely do my own hair, forget other peoples!! You did great though, it really looks cute! I was in Y/W's for 3 years and got released 18 months ago. They put me in nursery for 6 months and now sunbeams for the last year. I thought it was a nice change at first, but now it is starting to get a little old. Anyways...cute post!