Friday, September 26, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

Today is my Mom & Dad's 33rd wedding anniversary, and I just wanted to say...
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MOM & DAD!
I have only been married for 7 1/2 years and I feel like that is an accomplishment. Imagine 33! I seriously couldn't ask for better examples of love and devotion than my two wonderful parents. I can honestly say that in my entire life, there has never been a time where I have doubted their unconditional true love for each other. I am so proud to be their daughter. I love you both very much. Thanks for all you do!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I second that! That was a very nice tribute to your parents. They definitely deserve it. They are a wonderful example of love and devotion.
Congratulations Pam and Gordy on 33 years. We love you!

Unknown said...

You are awesome Amy! Thanks for much for remembering us on our special day. You are right - we are committed an devoted to each other. Where did you find the picture - we love it with you in the middle. Thanks for remembering and please remember that you are the product of our successful marriage and for that we are eternally grateful. Love you - Mom & Dad