Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Sweet but Scary!

Every day at the Clark home we wake up and spend the morning getting Mason off to school. It was always hard for Hal to watch her brother leave. She loves him and even though they drive each other nuts, she misses the crap out of him while he's gone. So, what does she do with her time waiting for her big brother to come home?....

...she drives her baby brother CrAzY!



She has just very recently become OBSESSED with the him! You can seriously see FEAR in the poor kid's eyes as he sees her approaching. He usually looks at me with that "help me, mom!" look begging for me to do something. She drags him around, dresses him up and is constantly in his face. I try and stop it, but she truly cannot help herself, I'm afraid. Here are some of the cuter, more pleasant moments with Hallie and Cole keeping themselves occupied until big brother comes home.


He loves her to death, but he's terrified of her! I hope he survives.



Oh... and here's a picture of the newest resident in our home! (don't worry, I will be disposing of it as soon as I possibly can without Mason knowing)

I HATE SPIDERS!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Okay, that spider creeps me out just looking at it on your blog! Chad killed a black widow on our back porch a couple of weeks ago and I still can't stop thinking about it!
Cute Hals and poor Cole. The funny thing is the tables will turn in a few years from now. She won't want him around and he won't want to leave her alone! The cycle of siblings.

Leslie said...

I hate spiders as well! IIICKK! And by the way, on your comment about being one of my friends you are one of my fav's! You are always so kind and I love you to death! Can't wait to celebrate your b-day tomorrow night!
Also, just wondered if you might want to go to the SYTYCD concert? I have an extra ticket because I really don't think Mark will appreciate it as much as someone else will...and he agreed. They are pretty good seats but the ticket is $55.00 (that is with tax and the fees from ticketmaster, etc.) I would totally give it for free but I think Mark would kill me! Just let me know. I will give you a call Sunday too!