Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Stubborn Tooth!

Okay, so it's been a couple of weeks since this happened... but it is totally blog worthy - so deal with it. So, like over a month ago, Ross and Mason were playing football in the front yard. As usual, they got a little rough, and when Ross yanked on Mason's face mask, his chin strap came up and knocked his tooth loose. Well, I tried and tried to get him to let me pull it for weeks after that - I tried everything! Bribery, threats... nothin' would get him to let me touch it. So, a couple weeks ago... my buddy, Angie helped me out. (she's a dental assistant - but my kids think she's a doctor) We practically pinned him down, kicking and screaming - but she yanked the sucker out! I was so glad to see that he didn't have that dang tooth, dangling from his mouth anymore. After about a half hour of him screaming afterwords... we finally calmed down and could smile about it.

Thanks, Angie!!

(and don't worry, Mason still loves ya)

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I knew that tooth was going to come out any day. It was on the verge when you guys were here! Tell Mason I have a special "Tooth Losing" present I will sent to him this week. Love you guys!

angie said...

oh it took him a day or two to like me again! you know where to come when that next one is loose.....doctor angie!