Sunday, September 7, 2008

Look out for...

...BLUE LIGHTNING!


Good grief ... I'm not sure if I have ever seen anything quite as cute as this little 3 year old soccer team! I could not stop smiling. Hallie is playing in a co-ed Tiny Tot Soccer league and had her first game on Saturday. She is the only girl on her team - and she can't seem to get herself down the field without her fingers in her mouth and her daddy holding her hand. But when they're this cute... who cares?

I mean seriously... pink cleates and all! She's really excited about playing. . . but Hals hates to have any attention drawn to her. So, hopefully she'll warm up and play.

Go BLUE LIGHTNING!

Apparently Ross is coaching next week - so maybe she'll actually give it a good effort! I'll keep ya posted.

1 comments:

Andrea said...

Go Hals! That is seriously one of the cutest things I have ever seen! Hey, even if she doesn't play, she looks dang cute in that uniform! Take lots of pics for us. We love you Hallie!