Sunday, September 14, 2008

I love my life!

Ya so we kinda just had a laid back weekend. Nothin' too wild and crazy - which is not like us. But it was kinda nice. It's always nice to slow down and just chill.
Here's a re-cap....We played with our friends, Taygen and Forrest!

We went to Hals soccer game. And no, there wasn't much improvement this week. This may very well have been 1 of maybe 2 times she touched the ball the whole game. She really does like to play - what is up with my kids?

Our nephew, Mitchell plays football for Hilcrest. This week he played in Bountiful - so we thought we'd offer a little support and go watch him play. It was fun - especially for Mason to see his cousin play football! And yes, Ross gave him a little "pep talk" so to say. Sorry Mitch! We love you!

3 comments:

Jenni said...

Amy,

How cute is your family!! I am so sorry to hear about what happened to Cole, I guess it's a good thing you took him in! It looks like you have such a fun life. Take car and we will keep in touch.

Jenni

Andrea said...

I'm glad to hear you took it easy this weekend. You have had such busy days lately it probably feels good to relax a litte, huh? I still can't get over how flippin' cute Hallie looks in that soccer uniform! I love it! We love you and miss you!

Thiago & Teri said...

Laid back weekends are the best, life gets so crazy most of the time!! It is nice to just not have much to do once in awhile.