Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Tagged AGAIN.

Apparently I have been tagged by Paula - so here goes...



What I was doing 10 years ago:
1- Pretending to go to college
2- Living at home
3- Dating
4- Wondering where I would be in 10 years
5- Wasting a lot of time


5 things on my to do list today:
1- Clean my house!
2- Make dinner for Angie
3- Spend some quality time with my kids
4- Call every store I know to see if they have a Wii in stock - It's on the Clark's Christmas list this year!
5- Go to mutual


5 favorite snacks
1- Chips and salsa
2- Apples and cheese
3- Rolled up Honey Smoked Turkey from Costco
4- Grapes
5- Chocolate


5 jobs I have had:
1- Gart Sports
2- Nordstroms
3- Lone Star Steakhouse
4- K-mart (ya - you heard me!)
5- Deseret First Credit Union


5 things I would do with a million dollars:
1- Help everyone in my family get out of debt
2- Pay off house and car
3- Donate to those in need
4- Save
5- HAVE FUN!


5 things that made me laugh this week:
1- My hilarious kids
2- The Office
3- Thinking about my Dad's funny story last week. (you had to be there)
4- People watching at the boutique with Ashley
5- Pricing bows with Sarah babe


5 people I tag ,to answer these same questions:
1- Tina
2- Andrea
3- Ashley
4- Lisa
5- Jill

0 comments: