Tuesday, October 28, 2008

SNOW!.. wait, seriously??

I know... what the crap? I couldn't believe it either. We woke up a couple of weeks ago to THIS! It's only October. And this was the beginning of October too. I mean, every now and then we get a little snow in October. But this was A LOT! So... needless to say, we had to take advantage of it and let the kids have a little fun. Mason was so excited he could hardly stand it. So... after winning an argument about why he couldn't wear his football clothes out in the snow, they had a blast!

A lot of people get annoyed with the cold and the snow... but not me. I am a HUGE fan of the snow. I think it's exciting. I love everything about it. I'm sure it doesn't hurt that I have always been a big snow skiier. But seriously... that is one of the big reasons why I love living in Utah. There's something magical about cuddling up inside a warm house while you watch the snow flurries outside your window. Honestly ... I love it! So to all this I say...

BRING ON THE SNOW!

2 comments:

Russon said...

Your kids are so cute!! I can't believed it snowed either--My kids did love it, but I think they were glad to see the sun shine again-for a little while at least!!

Andrea said...

I know! Snow already...that's totally crazy! It looks like fun though. Looks like the kids had a blast! I do miss the first snow fall of the season. There is something magical about it. Love ya!