Monday, October 6, 2008

A little dirt never hurt...

The other day Mason and Ross were out playing football, so I decided to let Cole join them and roam around in the grass. He just loves to be a part of whatever everyone else is doing. When I came out to check on him, this is what I saw... He was just hangin' out, eatin' a little dirt. No biggie. He had a huge smile on his face when I came out - so I think he was really enjoying it. I just had to grab my camera! You guys - this kid just lights up my life. Cheesy - but true. Cole, I love ya buddy!

5 comments:

Leslie said...

How cute is he?! Just a little more fiber is all any baby needs so sadly they always turn to the dirt. You are so stinkin' cute Amy and I love reading your blog! Your kids are adorable and you are inspiring as a mom and friend. Thanks for always reminding me to find the joy in motherhood!
Let's get the boys together soon! And I can't wait until movie night next week! Love ya tons!

Andrea said...

Seriously, he is so flippin' cute! I am glad you got a picture of that because it is priceless! I see those pictures and just want to give him a great big squeeze. I say this all the time but we miss you guys so much. Hopefully we can get down there soon and enjoy some of that awesome fall weather I've been hearing about! Love ya!

Lynette and Anthony said...

Your kids are adorable!!! It was so fun to go through your blog. I think we should get together. Check out my blog
lltq.blogspot.com

Tina said...

Hey Amy - cute pictures. I need some help blogging. Call me when you get a minute.

Thiago & Teri said...

He is so cute...that is just like my little nephew, he LOVES dirt. Crazy kids!!