Sunday, October 5, 2008

Success!

Well... so the boutique was a ton of fun! I met some new really fun people and had a good time. I can't honestly say that I made a killing. (okay I barely broke even) - but I had a lot of fun regardless.

These are my boutiquing neighbors - it was a pleasure hangin' with you gals! Love ya, Tina and Ash!

So, a big thanks to all of you who came out to support me. I really appreciate it. If I have the ambition to do it again, you can find "Sweet n Sassy" at the next boutique in December! Stay tuned.

5 comments:

Thiago & Teri said...

Well at least you broke even, more importantly you had fun. I worked all day Friday and had a bridal shower Saturday or I would have tried to stop by. You look DARLING in those pictures though, seriously you do!!!

Lindell said...

SO much fun

Actually, you can find "Amy's Bowing Ally" at the next boutique in December . . . we're working on the logo :)

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR SUCCESS!

Unknown said...

The bows were way cute. I wish I could figure out something creative to do. Anyway I seriously think you should put them online and see what happens.

Andrea said...

I am so glad it was a success! Chad and I were wondering how it went! My Mom said she stopped by and said the bows were darling. She said it was hard to decide which ones to buy because they were all so cute! I'm glad you had fun....wish we could have been there! Love you!

Shauna Hardy said...

Sorry I missed the boutique. The bows look so cute! Please let me know about the boutique in December. I need to get some bows to match a few of Ashley's dresses.