Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Gardner Village

Every year around Halloween we have to make sure we make it out to Gardner Village to enjoy the festivities and to see all the WITCHES! It was extra fun this year since Hallie is going to be a witch! (not a scary witch... but a "pretty witch"!) For those of you who haven't ever made it there to see it at Halloween ... you must!The kids had a lot of fun. They even got their faces painted. (which is very uncharacteristic of my socially challenged children) I just have to say it again....
I LOVE THE FALL!

4 comments:

Thiago & Teri said...

I was starting to wonder where you were at...glad to have you back! I couldn't believe that snow either, you guys probably got more than us being so high up there. It was nice though, I wish it would cool down a bit more. Cute gardner village pics, I haven't been there in forever.

Greg said...

I love Gardner Village--we haven't made the trek yet this year, but I always love the witches!

Andrea said...

That looks like a blast! I totally forgot Gardner Village did that. What a fun Fall activity. Hey, be sure and post lots of pictures of the kids in the Halloween costumes. I can't wait to see them! Love ya!

Unknown said...

Man I can't believe we missed that this year. Cute Pictures!