Thursday, October 2, 2008

Sweet -n- Sassy

Introducing...

Sweet -n- Sassy
Hair Bows by Amy


Okay so I kinda got myself into a little business endeavor. I'm not sure whether it was a smart idea or not. I'll tell ya in a couple of days. Anyway... I need everybody's support! My good friend, Tina is having this huge, fun boutique this weekend, and I have decided to make hair bows and sell them there. So, cross your fingers for me that it will go well. If I don't make my millions, then pray that I at least break even so my husband doesn't lock me out of the house! ;) (just teasing - he is being extremely supportive) Here are pictures of just a few. (and when I say that I mean JUST A FEW) Let's just say my basement is FILLED with bows and I have hot glue coming out my ears!!


So, if any of you are looking for something fun to do this weekend - you need to stop by! Here are the details:


Simply Chic Boutique


Friday and Saturday, October 3rd & 4th


From 10 am until 8 pm


2200 South Orchard Drive


Bountiful


(Across from Dick's Market - the old "Family Fabrics" building)


Don't feel obligated to come by any means - but if you are in need of some hair bows or any other fun girly stuff, or just want to do some shopping - please stop by! I would love to chit chat! Otherwise - if you ever need any hair bows - you know who to call!!


Thank you - it was nice doing business with y'all! ;)

7 comments:

Andrea said...

Amy, you amaze me! You are so flippin' talented! Those bows are sooooo cute! Can I put in a phone order since I can't be there in person? I seriously need some for Ashlyn. Good luck this weekend. I know you'll sell lots. How could you not? They're way too cute!
But seriously, I really would like to order some. Let me know more details later :) LOve you!

Plain Jame said...

yeah, how are you going to sell these to people that cant make it up to your boutique sale? Post info when you can about alternate ordering methods... they are too cute!

Leslie said...

I have one word for you...SUPERMOM! How do you do it all? I sure wish I had girls because those bows are darling!
Good luck and I am sure I will see you there!

Thiago & Teri said...

Did not know that you made those...that explains why Hallie is always so dang cute. Very clever, I love them. To bad I don't have any girls, I need to show them to my sister, she is having a girl next month and she is way into that kind of stuff. Do you do any headbands??

Jenni said...

So cute, I need to some!!!

Lindell said...

CUTE bows! you know what would go great with those? some fancy little sneakers . . . lets call them Flashy Ashleys, just for KICKS (pun totally intended) :) See you there!

Russon said...

Hey-- your blog is soo cute!! You have such a cute family. Your bows are so cute--I need to order some--well, lots, I can't get enough of the girl stuff. How's life with 3 kids? How old is your youngest?