Sunday, October 5, 2008

So You Think You Can Dance?

Actually no .. I most definately cannot dance. But this post is long overdue. A couple of weeks ago, my friend, Leslie offered me a ticket to the "So You Think You Can Dance" concert. I was so dang excited I could hardly stand it. We had so much fun. I don't know if any of you watch this show - but I am HOOKED. I absolutely love it. It is one of my favorite shows. This season was amazing and the concert was even better! Seriously - if you are ever considering going to one - DO IT! It will without a doubt be worth it!


Luckily Leslie was just as big of a fan (actually probably bigger) - so I had someone to talk about it with. The difference between me and Les is - Leslie CAN dance! She's amazing! She knows "Gev" who was in the top 10 on the show. He's amazing.
Thanks, Leslie! I had a GREAT time!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

You're the Best! I am so happy you could bask in the greatness of the top 10 with me! It was so fun to be there w/ someone who loves the show as much as I do!
Dang! I miss it! I want to go again!

Andrea said...

That sounds like a blast! I hear ya on the no dance thing...I don't have one single dancer's bone in my whole body, but I do like to watch it and wish I could dance! It's nice to dream, huh?