Wednesday, July 30, 2008

BUSY BUSY BUSY!

Ya, so apparently I've been too busy (busy, busy!) to blog. I know, I know it's hard to believe that Amy is busy. But it is true. Let's just say I haven't quite got myself fully accustomed to 5 children. Just when I'm finally getting myself organized, they are going to be heading home! No, but seriously... it has been so much fun having time with these little ones. Only 3 more days, and then they're off, though. Time really does fly. We've had so much fun with them! And as luck would have it, Ross' computer isn't working correctly and I am having trouble uploading my newest pics... but since I'm so behind, I'll show ya a few older ones.

We went to the park just after our cute cousins arrived, and the boys had so much fun together. I'm so glad we have been able to get these 2 together. They have had a really good time. It will honestly be really sad to have to separate them.
Of course, we invited our "park buddies", Bells and Linc to come along. Landon warmed up to these friends really fast. It wasn't long before he was asking when we could play with Isabelle and Lincoln again! What can I say, we have fun friends!!
Rather than going down the slides, Ash opted to drop wood chips on them. It seemed to be her favorite activity while the others were sliding down them. Silly Ashie... she's always doin' her own little thing.
And of course, everyone quickly became bored with the actual "park toys" and moved on to gathering rocks from the hill and lining them up on this wall. It was so much more fun.




This happens everytime we go to this park. They always start out sliding and climbing, and then after about 15 minutes, they mosey on over to the big dirt and rock hill nearby.


Sometimes I wonder why we take the kids to the park. If you just give 'em some rocks, a little dirt, a grass hill and maybe a hose... they'd be content for HOURS (possibly even days?). Ya, parks are overrated.


Ashlyn was all over this activity! She quickly caught on to the "big kid" activity and joined in on the fun. She wanted a "big one" like Landon! I think this was the biggest one her little body could carry. It was super cute. What a gal!


And of course, ketchup (with a little corn dogs) for lunch. I like to keep things super nutritious. No junk food for this family! (Sorry Andrea) I wanted to be "fun Aunt Amy" who gives us yummy food, okay? After a few days, we added a few fruits and veggies into the diet. So much for "fun Aunt Amy"!
It was a fun day at the park! Stay tuned for some more pics. Ross is supposed to get his computer working a little better tomorrow. So... cross your fingers!


1 comments:

Andrea said...

Amy, these pictures are so cute! I miss them like crazy but I know they are having so much fun. Thank you for taking care of them and loving them like they are your own. By the way, Ashlyn's hair looks adorable!