Saturday, July 5, 2008

TAG this!

Ok, so apparently I've been "tagged" and I'm just learning what that is. So, I am finally doing this!

JOYS

  1. My kids

  2. My family

  3. Fresh Flowers

FEARS

  1. Losing a loved one

  2. Deep waters / drowning

  3. Disappointing loved ones (I have issues)

GOALS

  1. Be a better mom (& wife, daughter, sister, friend)

  2. Get Healthy

  3. Get Organized!!

CURRENT OBSESSIONS/COLLECTIONS

  1. Taking pictures of EVERYTHING!

  2. Recipes (even though I never make them)

  3. Blogging!!

RANDOM FACTS (Maybe you don't know)
  1. I am incredibly uptight - I have issues staying calm about most things. And unfortunately the ones I love suffer because of it.

  2. I can't say no (but I'm trying!)

  3. I loveBRIGHT COLORS!

Ok, Angie! Hope I did it right. I have no clue what I'm doing. So... now I tag Mark, Dawnell & Teri! TAG - YOU'RE IT!

0 comments: