Wednesday, July 16, 2008

FISH

Did I mention that my children are pretty much FISH? Well, they are. I must say, our swimming lessons are most definately paying off. They LOVE the water. I try and get new pictures of us doing other things, but all I have pictures of are my little fishies in the water. Oh well. What do ya do, right? I've learned to embrace the chaos of summer and the mess that comes along with it. That's just life - and I need to enjoy what it is and stop trying to make it different. So... here are some pictures of my little fishies. (and some of our favorite fishie friends!!)


Yes... even little Cole is a big fan of the H2O! He's one of us.


Even little Ashlyn holds her own out there. She was so stinkin' cute, swimmin' with the rest of us at Aunt Joan's pool. (even though it was freezing cold)







K, can I tell you how much I love this kid? He's so easy goin'. He may not have gone nuts (like us) in the water, but he never once complained. He's just a laid back, go with the flow kinda kid! Love ya Landon!


What a champ out there, swimmin on her back! If you only knew how hard this was to get her to do in the first place, you'd be proud too!


And don't go tellin' Mason that these goggles aren't cool. Because to him, they are the definition of "cool". It is a rare occasion when you see the kid without them. And don't ever forget to bring them along ANYWHERE, because you never know when he's gonna need them. "Let's bring them just in case, mom!" or "Mom, did you get my goggles?" (in a very panicked tone) are very common phrases around here. And we all know that when it's a big deal to Mason, it's a big deal to all of us. I just make sure the dang goggles are in the car at all times.


We love the water! Come swim with us!

0 comments: