Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Tiny Dancer









Okay so you can't tell me that this isn't the cutest little ballerina you've ever seen! Her routine was called "Ballerina Gets Funky" (as if the costume doesn't say it all!) She was so stinking cute I could hardly stand it. I have to admit that when "Miss Amy" (her dance teacher) gave us the costumes, I just looked at it and wondered "what the heck am I supposed to do with this?" But when I put it all together and saw her in it, I just about died. And even though this is the only time she was allowed to wear this much make-up in public, I must say she looked smokin'! She was in heaven when I told her that Mommy was going to give her a make-over. (Let's just say that we don't do make-up too often around here - it makes a mess and stresses Mommy out) This was by far my favorite dance recital yet. She actually danced, as opposed to just standing there looking pretty while playing with her dress. (see, Ross... those dance lessons really are paying off! ;) And of course, we had to give her a bouquet of flowers after her performance. She was so proud! Anyway, we are taking a break from dance for the summer, and we'll start back up in the fall. Swimming lessons and T-ball are about all Mommy can handle for right now.

0 comments: