Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Introducing...


Alrighty, well as many of you know... we have the privelige of having my adorable Niece and Nephew come and live with us over the next little while. We are so excited to be able to spend some time with them & get to know them better. Landon and Ashlyn live in Arizona and we don't see them nearly as much as we would like to these days. They're mom is fighting cancer, and had to undergo some radiation which resulted in mandatory separation from her children for at least 6 weeks (most likely more). It has been a really rough road for her, but she is my hero and we have no doubt that she will pull through without a problem. So, that's the story. If you see us with a couple of extra "kiddos" over the next couple of months, don't you go thinkin' that we popped out a couple more babies or nothin'. We are just enjoying some bonding time that has been long overdue with our cousins! Anyway... we went and spent the day with them yesterday and had a blast. So... meet our cousins, Landon & Ashlyn.


We had a great day at the ZOO with our cousins & their cousins, Hunter & Stockton. It was so much fun!
Afterwords, we went over to Ryan & Sarah's for a BBQ & a little "trampoline action". As you can see, we had a blast - thanks for letting us jump on the tramp, guys. We had a great time.

WE LOVE YOU, ANDREA!
(hang in there)

3 comments:

angie said...

I love the new look! and i can't wait to play with new friends. if you want park buddies you know who to call.

Thiago & Teri said...

That makes me sad about their mom. I hope everything turns out well for her. You are so sweet to take on the little ones, although I know when it is family you don't even think twice about it!!

Oh by the way my email is theoteri@gmail.com. And you are right...we do need to get together. SOON!!

Andrea said...

Oh Amy, those pictures are so sweet! Thank you, I needed that today. Of course I had to listen to "Let then be Little" while looking at pictures of my kiddos. That opened the fload gates! But, I did it to myself. I know the kids can't wait to spend time with you guys. Thank you again. I miss them like crazy but I know they are in good hands. I LOVE you guys sooo much!