Thursday, August 14, 2008

It's DONE!

Okay so as many of you know... my kitchen is FINALLY done! I am so excited about it. It doesn't even feel like my house. The process seemed like forever, and camping out in the basement was not my favorite... but I must say it was all very worth it in the end. Here are some before and after pictures.

BEFORE:


AFTER:



So, after about a month and a half of camping out in our basement, lots of fast food and extreme messiness... we are finally enjoying our new kitchen! It is awesome, I must say. If you want to see more pics of the kitchen before and after... check out facebook!








2 comments:

Thiago & Teri said...

I love it, love it. Seriously looks great, like a totally new kitchen. I am sure you are in heaven.

Kim said...

It is SO stinkin' cute! I am totally jealous...who did it and how can I get in touch with them???