Sunday, November 23, 2008

Tagged



RULES:

1- link to the person that tagged you; Angie love - and her kick butt sis, Ash the Flash
2-post the rules on your blog

3-share 6 non-important things habits/quirks about yourself

4-tag 6 random people at the end of your post, by linking to their blogs

5-let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a a comment on their website

6-let your tagged peeps know once your entry is up


OK here we go 6 non important things things about me:

1- I just got a CELL PHONE! I know - sad! (but at least I don't have to use my husband's anymore)
2- I cannot leave the house without a rubber band on my finger. (c'mon - admit it... we all have a little OCD in us. Some of us more than others -me! - but still!)

3- I am officially obsessed with a fictional vampire. (but I'm not telling you who it is)

4- I have at least one case of extreme nausea a day. (and I refuse to see anymore doctors about it - so don't even say it)
5- I always stay up late - even when I'm exhausted... which is so stupid. But it's like an addiction - I can't stop!

6- I still feel like I'm a teenager.

Here are my six victims:




HAVE FUN!!

1 comments:

Plain Jame said...

How can I not ask about the nausea spells??? Thats crazy girl, are you drinking the same water as ME (if ya know what I mean)???

I did your tag - thanks. Gave me something to do and get my mind off feeling nauseated. FUN! Love ya girl!