Sunday, November 16, 2008

Party Party Party!

So lately it has just been almost impossible to find time to keep my blog up to date. Anyway... here are some pictures of the various partying we did for Hal's birthday. I swear - that girl got a birthday party every day for a week. I'm tellin' ya - she is quite the little princess in our home. She successfully got us to drag her birthday out for an entire week. Parties left and right. Anyway... here are some random pictures.

So I'm a push over and let her have a "friend party" this year. I know... some of you moms probably think I'm crazy - and I probably am. She's just watched Mason have so many parties that I wanted to make it kinda special this year. So anyway... she really wanted to swim for her party - so we went to the Rec Center with all of her friends. Before we went swimming, we had pizza, cake & ice cream and opened presents.


And here's the good lookin' crew right before we headed to the pool!

And of course, we had to bring Sarah along for the party. Sarah is our favorite babysitter (and one of my good friends) - she was nice enough to come along and help us out. Hallie was so happy she was at her party. Thanks, Sar! I love ya.


And a birthday party would not be complete without the cake! Here are the 2 cakes we enjoyed at our parties. I limited ourselves to 2 cakes during all the chaos. ( I know... I'm mean)



Happy Birthday, Gracie!

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Hallie! You are getting so big! I can't believe my little Hals is already 4 years old!
Amy, what a fun party! It looks like you guys had a great time. And those cakes are awesome! Going to the rec center is a great birthday party idea. You are such a great mom and you always do such great things for your kids. They are lucky to have you.
And as always, we wish so badly we could have been there but we will be there soon and we can't wait!

Plain Jame said...

I love 4 years old. Hallie always looks like she has makeup on - she's just a natural beauty. Hope all is going well for you all!
PS - those cakes are incredible!

The Morton Family said...

Looks like so much fun.
How beautiful she is!
The cakes were adorable, where did you get them? Dang! I am so jealous!
See you Friday gorgeous!

Jenni said...

Looks like al sorts of fun!!! Those cakes are sooo cute, I hope you didn't make those, if you did WAY TO GO!!! Darling!!!