Thursday, November 20, 2008

Disney on Ice!

We had so much fun at Disney on Ice this year! It was seriously an awesome one. I kind of had to drag Mason there half kicking and screaming - but in the end he was glad he went.

My kids have yet to go to Disneyland... so this is the closest to "the Happiest Place on Earth" that they get for now! (sorry kids)

Oh...and don't ever get those dang snow cones in a collector's cup - no matter how hard they beg. It isn't worth it. I came home sticky and wet!

2 comments:

Thiago & Teri said...

I love Disney on Ice, we took Carson last year and you are defintely right about those stupid snowcone cups..BIG MESS!

Thank-you again for coming to see us in the hospital, and for all of your gifts. I just think you are one of the sweetest families, we really do think the world of you guys. Thiago just loves Ross, and looks up to him in so many ways. Thank-you for being so good to us, you are the best. Oh and by the way, Carson carries that little spinny airplane thing you gave him all over the place. It is a winner!

Unknown said...

Stupid snow cone. But I love it when they give me extra whipping cream!