Sunday, November 16, 2008

Happy Birthday, Mom!

So it's been over a week since my mom's birthday - but I couldn't let it go by without mentioning it. For those of you who know my mom, you know that she is the ultimate, super grandma! I think my kids truly think of her as their own personal super hero. If there was ever an ideal, super spoiling grandma - my mom is it! My kids absolutely adore her - and she has earned every ounce of it. There truly isn't anything that she wouldn't do for her grandchildren.

I can only hope that one day I can be the kind of person that she has become. We can all only hope that our grandkids will one day look at us the way my kids look at my mom.

Happy Birthday, Grandma! We love you so much.

1 comments:

Andrea said...

Happy Birthday, Pam! Hope you had a great birthday. We all love you sooooo much and wish we could have been there to celebrate your special day!