Friday, December 12, 2008

So PROUD!

A very exciting thing happened in my household about the day after Thanksgiving. We are so excited to say that
COLE CAN WALK!!

I seriously cannot believe that my baby boy, (who will be ONE next week, I might add), is WALKING! Can you believe that?? - WALKING! It brings tears to my eyes just thinking about the little guy cruisin' around. I'm tellin' ya right now - TIME FLIES. It slapped me in the face once again the other day when I realized that my baby boy is going to turn ONE. How is that even possible? Seriously. I can't get over it. I'm here to tell you.... cherish every single moment... Don't sweat the small stuff.... take time to smell the roses... yadda yadda yadda ... We've heard all those sayings so many times, but they are so STINKING true - I can't say it enough. Over the past couple of weeks he has become quite the little mover.
He is so much happier now that he can walk. You can't wipe the smile off his face now that he can get places the way everyone else does. And of course the tongue always has to be out when we're concentrating. What a big boy!
Don't blink or life will pass you by.
(sniff, sniff)

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Cole, way to go Buddy! We are so proud of you, too! I can't believe tht he will be 1 next week! CRAZY! He is so stink' cute! I love that little guy! It is so true what you said, though. Time goes by way too quickly. I can't believe how quickly Jack is growing up, too! I just hope I am enjoying it. Love you guys sooo much!

Unknown said...

We just had a chance to see this little tidbit on Cole and melted our hearts as usual. Your words are so true. He has wanted to walk for so long. Mom was just saying she saw that so clearly while she was with you guys. He has had such a desire to keep up with big brother and sister. His dream has come true. Thanks for sharing sweetheart - We love you!
Mom & Dad

Thiago & Teri said...

Crazy that he is almost one...seems like you just barely had him. He is so very cute....speaking of cute, your CHRISTMAS CARD! I absolutely LOVE it, seriously. How cute they all look, Hallie looks beautiful. You better watch out as she gets older, poor Ross.

Leslie said...

Seriously! I saw him walking at the ward Christmas party and I asked Ross, "WHEN did he start walking?!" I swear that little cutie was just a little baby!
He is a doll and so are you!