Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Game Night

Well... as always, I made myself a promise that I would get all my shopping done early this year so that I could enjoy the holidays with my family. Yet again - another broken promise. Sad - maybe I should stop promising myself things I know I'll never acheive. Maybe I'll just embrace reality and say "Who gives a rats". Oh well - you know what they say... "It's the most wonderful time of the year".

My POINT: I haven't had time to blog. So - look out because The Clark's are gonna be on Blog Overload here - so stay tuned for some major blog postage.
A while back - (like a week & a half ago) we had some friends over for a long overdue "game night". It was originally planned to be bigger - but a few friends got sick at the last minute - and a couple were out of town. But we had a good time, anyway. Played us some good ol' fashioned "Yahtzee".


Don't let 'em fool ya - their havin' the time of their life!!

Well, at least the kids look like they were havin' fun!

By the end of the night - this is what I found! We pooped 'em right out!

0 comments: