Thursday, December 18, 2008

GO JAZZ!

So, those of you who have known me a while know that I've always been a pretty big JAZZ fan. So, a couple weeks ago I was pretty excited when we scored some sweet tickets to the Jazz vs. Blazers game. Ok, ok - I know, the Blazers suck - but I was excited to be there regardless. We took along our good friends, Kyle & Kristy - and we had a BLAST!




And yes, if I were really a big JAZZ fan, I suppose I might have worn some JAZZ colors to the freaking game.



Nope - I wore red. So, all I have to say about that is... GO UTES.



And here we are taking TRAX back to our car -
Who's that weird dude behind us?
Thanks, Crockett's... we had a blast.
Oh... and we WON by the way!

6 comments:

Andrea said...

GOOOOOOO JAZZZZZZZ! That looks like so much fun! I'm glad you got to have a fun date night. I do miss the Jazz games. Brings back good memories. Cute pictures :)

Plain Jame said...

Wow that looks like fun - Great seats!

Thiago & Teri said...

That looks like fun, I love Jazz games. Sometimes I get tickets through America first. Anyways, I think I might know that girl you guys went with. Did she used to work at Bridal Image. I got my wedding dress there, and I think it was her that helped me. Maybe not...

Jenni said...

I am jealous you got to go to a game, I love watching the Jazz!!! It look like you have had a great month and a busy one too! Hope you have a great holiday!! Your family is darling!!!

The Swains said...

Hey Devil, quit going on double dates without us! lol How old is cole? Brandon wants to know if he can play, and the girls are dieing to have Hallie over.

Plain Jame said...

DOOOD! Update already - where you at girl??