Thursday, June 19, 2008

I think I can!


Okay so all I hear these days is "blog" this and "blog" that... so here I am gettin' my "blog"on. I put it off for so long, because I figured I didn't know how. But, then I remembered my favorite little train who made it up that darn hill (or whatever it was he was trying to do), and I told myself, "I think I can!" And looky looky! Amy's got a blog! Cuz "everybody's doin' it" - and what can I say? I like to fit in! I must say, though ... my buddy Ang was my biggest inspiration. So, thanks Ang, babe! Love ya!
So... don't set your expectations too high, and I'll do my best to make this exciting. I do enjoy this kind of a thing. I must say, it's right up my ally. Although, as many of you are aware - I am a bit of a perfectionist. Okay, let's be honest - I'm OCD and if it aint done right - I aint gonna do it! So, I'm obsessing a little bit over this whole blog thing and can't get it to work out just the way I want it to. Like, for instance - why are the font choices so limited? I am a font girl, and I need cute fonts in order to really enjoy this blogging experience. If anyone can give me some insight regarding this matter, it would be much appreciated. So, anyway - here's' my blog. It's under construction and bound to change a million times before I get it right. But - enjoy... or don't.

3 comments:

Paul Busk said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vikingboy said...

Ha Ha! The peer pressure of blogging finally got to ya. I think you should have called it "I'm a nutshell". he he!

Unknown said...

Yes, you said you could and you did! What a work of art. We can't picture anything more perfect than these wonderful pictures you've given us the opportunity to treasure. Thanks so much for creating and sharing with us. We love you!
Grandma Pam & Grandpa Gordy