Tuesday, December 8, 2009

FLASHBACK

So I was trying to be clever and I started thinking about maybe doing "Flashback Fridays" - and posting a past event every Friday to help me catch up on my blog neglect over the past year. But then I thought about it - and more than likely Friday would roll around and I wouldn't get to it and then I'd just dig myself into a deeper hole. So...... I've decided to just randomly throw in a "Flashback Friday" post MINUS the "Friday" every now and then. It will be very random and in no particular order - so there's your warning. Starting............. NOW.

My first "flashback" has got to be the 1st day of school this year. Here are some pics of my 2 kiddos on their first days!


I'm not gonna go off about how hard the first day of school always is for me. I think we've all got that down. Let's just say - I cried .... again.


And this post wouldn't be complete without including Mason's school picture this year. I L.O.V.E. it!!

Melts my heart to pieces! What a handsome kid!

I LOVE THESE KIDS!

1 comments:

Andrea said...

I love the idea of Flashback Friday. Go for it! I know I say this in every comment I make but seriously, I just LOVE me niece and nephews. SO flippin' cute they are! I, too love Mason's school picture! I can't believe he's going to be in 3rd grade next year. Chad and I were looking at a picture the other day of us holding Mason the day you brought him home from the hospital. WOW! I can't think about how fast time is flying by or I will literally go crazy! Miss you all!